Does your small business pay the minimum in taxes and avoid risk of ATO penalties?
Committed to convenience, quality and care, our team at Etax Local value long term, satisfied clients.
Etax Local makes small business taxes easy, risk-free and affordable for Australian small businesses in every industry.
As tax and small business accounting specialists with more than 35 years experience, we monitor yearly changes in tax legislation and advise you on how to minimise risk of ATO problems AND minimise the tax paid by your business.
Our network includes tax and accounting professionals who specialise in small business tax returns for industries such as, the medical professions, teaching and education, trades, construction and more.
The benefits of choosing Etax Local to prepare your small business tax return include:
- Down-to-earth advice in language you can understand: We work hard to make sure your taxes are as easy and stress free as possible.
- Save money: We’ll help you maximise deductions and minimise taxes paid. We’ll ensure you are fully aware of your obligations and rights as a tax payer.
- Confidence that your small business tax return is ATO-compliant and won’t attract an ATO audit or reassessment.
- Latest secure online systems let you upload files and exchange messages safely – fewer meetings, less of your time wasted!
- Mobile accountants who can visit you.
- We provide a double review on every business tax return we prepare, to help maximise refunds and avoid ATO problems.
- We tailor packages for YOUR small business: You can choose accounting, tax returns, BAS and bookkeeping services… to cut costs, save time and improve accuracy.
- Industry tax specialists in retail, trades, mining, construction, medical and more.
Let us help you strengthen the financial future of your small business.
Get in Contact with Etax Local Today!
Just answer a few simple questions. When you’re done, we’ll get in touch with your quote within one business day.
Alternatively, call our Brisbane Support Office on: 1300 174 689 (during business hours)