Keeping accurate small business bookkeeping records is a challenge for 70% of small business owners.18% of business owners lose control of their small business bookkeeping due to the increasing demands of their business – it is a stressful problem that cuts into the enjoyment and freedom of owning a business.
For many, trying to stay on top of your accounts means spending extra hours at night or spending time away from building your business. Consequently, the best solution for both you and your business is to hire a bookkeeper to help you keep up to date with your record keeping and utilise your accounting software effectively.
Etax Local are focused on helping startups, sole traders and small to medium sized businesses get their books in order and keep them that way; this means no headaches and worries – and more time to run and build your business.
Our small business bookkeeping services include:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping entries
- Invoicing and Statements
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Management Reporting / GST Returns
- Budgets; Preparation & Monitoring
- Budgets (including proper setup in the software you prefer)
- Monthly business performance reports
- Annual Company Reviews
Everything you need in one place
The team of bookeepers at Etax Local are supported by a team of tax and accounting specialists, providing SME tax and accounting services. Combining all your financial needs together in one place takes the stress out of your obligations.
What’s more, you can instigate AND finalise ALL your jobs without stepping foot out of your office. We use cloud based systems to ensure your time is spent growing your business not keeping on top of your finances.
Bookkeeping, tax and accounting in one place = The best answer for your small business needs
- Experienced, qualified bookkeepers, accountants and tax agents
- Specific expertise for small business
- No job too simple, no job too complex: We can take care of anything, from basic bookkeeping to trust and company tax returns — and everything in-between
- Modern and online: We’re registered experts with XERO, MYOB, QuickBooks and other online software – plus we use our own online tools to save clients time and money